Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Time for a clear out!!!

With a large family and a relatively small house, the time has come to clear some space, and so I have decided to sell off some of my earlier works on ebay, to make way for more creative endeavours. Most of these artworks have a starting price of .99 cents, and whilst I sincerely hope they sell for a bit more for than that, this is a one off opportunity to get some originals at a bargain price. Over the next couple of weeks, I will be placing more artworks on ebay, so if interested, please keep an eye out. Thanking you and have a great week :)

2 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

Ooh! A bonanza for the discriminating collector!

Unknown said...

Thank you Sherry - my dear mother says I'm very naughty to put them on so cheaply, but I would prefer not to hang onto too many pieces :)