Monday, April 8, 2013

First demonstration for the Nepean Art Society




Just a couple of snaps from the demonstration last night, where I ran through how to do a pet portrait such as Lucy (in my previous post) using coloured pencils on drafting film. Amazingly we had 40 people turn up and what a wonderful crowd they were - attentive and interested and asking lots of questions. I couldn't have asked for a better audience. I got so much out of the night and am very hopeful that everyone who came was able to take something away as well.


2 comments:

Wendy Mould AFCA said...

Looks like a great demo and nice to have all that technology to support your demo. I am sure everyone got lots out of it.

Unknown said...

Thank you Wendy - it was so much fun and yes the technology is a real bonus :)