Friday, August 22, 2014

Yvonne
8x10 inches
Coloured pencils and Pitt pens on Canson Pastel Grey Mat Board


This is the next portrait in my Beautiful Human Landscapes Project. I was contacted by Yvonne's Granddaughter to see if I would be interested in including her in this project and when I saw Yvonne's joyous face, I jumped at the chance. You can watch a speed drawing of this portrait evolving on YouTube and also learn how you can do wonderfully realistic portraits of older people by following this 28 page Step by Step Tutorial. Also please don't hesitate to get in touch if you know of someone of have a loved one that you think might be suitable for this project. They do need to be hi-res images and preferably candid and emotive shots that capture the character of our older folk.

No comments: